Do you enjoy relaxing on your boat, cruising in your RV or hitting the trails on your dirt bike? If so, the last thing you want to have to worry about is whether or not your insurance policy has you completely protected.
Recreational Insurance provides coverage for a large variety of vehicles including dirt bikes, RV’s, golf carts, classic cars, ATV’s, snowmobiles, jet skis, boats and more!
At the Fite Agency, we can help you get the specialized coverage that you need for your specialized vehicles, and will protect your investment so you can focus on having fun.
Are you covered when you venture into the great outdoors? Contact our team today to discuss:
– Golf cart insurance
– Dirt bike insurance
– ATV (all-terrain vehicle) insurance
– Snowmobile insurance
– Dune buggy insurance
– Any other motorsports vehicle insurance
Did you know that most specialized vehicles are not covered under your standard home or auto insurance policies? This is especially true when you are not on your own property. Additionally, many public, state and national parks in Texas mandate that specialty vehicle riders must be properly insured.
The cost of insuring a specialty vehicle is affected by a few factors. What can you do to keep your rates down?
1. Choose your vehicle with care. Certain models of dirt bikes, ATVs, snowmobiles, or other off-road vehicles are regarded as more aggressive machines, and will typically cost more to insure.
2. Own more than one. Many carriers offer a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle on your policy.
3. Be safe on the road. If you have driving violations on your record or claims on your insurance policy, it is likely that your rates will be higher.
Good Coverage. Great Times!
Although each insurance policy is unique, the following list details some of the options that are usually included in most golf cart, ATV, dirt bike, boat, jet ski, and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:
– Collision coverage – pays for qualified damages to your vehicle if it is in a collision with an object or another vehicle.
– Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for qualified losses that are a result of incidents other than a collision – like theft, vandalism or fire.
– Property damage liability coverage – protects you from certain damages if you harm another person’s property while operating your vehicle, and may also provide you with a legal defense if another party files a lawsuit against you.
– Bodily injury liability coverage – covers certain damages if you injure or kill someone while you are operating your vehicle, and may provide you with legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.
We’ve got you covered when you hit the trail. Talk to us today and find out how you can get the best value, price and service on a motorsports insurance policy.